Refurbished Rancilio Rocky Stainless Steel
Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
This Refurbished Rancilio Rocky coffee grinder is not only an outstanding espresso grinder, but functions admirably for all other forms of coffee making as well. Whether you enjoy drip, perc, press pot, or espresso, the Rancilio Rocky will serve your needs for years to come. A perfect match for the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine, the Rocky features commercial quality design and construction, and will produce perfectly consistent, fine grinds.
Features of the Rancilio Rocky Coffee Grinder:
The doser model, featured here, allows the user to start the grinder and then concentrate on other tasks as the ground coffee is contained in the doser. Place a portafilter, paper coffee filter, or appropriate receptacle under the doser, flick the lever, and coffee is dispensed. The doser is handy when making many consecutive espresso drinks or when grinding for a drip machine. The fork under the doser is designed to hold the portafilter. If you find it is in your way you can easily remove it using just a screwdriver.
With your purchase you will receive the "1st in Coffee's New User's Guide to Silvia and Rocky." Included free with any Rancilio espresso machine or espresso grinder purchase, this 20+ page instructional booklet sets the standard for getting the most out of your Rancilio espresso machines and equipment. The guide covers use and cleaning of the Rocky grinder. Click here to see examples from the guide.
With over fifty steps to its grind adjustment, it is easy to find the grind that best suits your taste.
- The numbered calibration also makes it easy to make adjustment consistently.
- Brushed stainless steel back panel and base makes it a perfect match to the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine.
- Heavy duty metal frame.
- Top quality hardened steel 50 mm flat burrs.
- Commercial quality 166 watt motor. Powerful, quiet, and made to last.
- 10 oz. bean hopper, tinted to protect beans from light, with lid.
- Flick the doser lever and 7 grams of ground coffee are dispensed into your portafilter (requires the doser be approximately 1/3 full or more)
- Sturdy portafilter fork provides resting place for portafilter while dosing (easily removed with a screwdriver if you prefer to dose into a container).
- Dimension: 14" H x 10" D x 5" W
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Made in Italy
Please Note: To be sure that you grinder is functioning properly, Rancilio tests all Rocky espresso grinders before they leave the factory. It is normal to find some ground coffee in the grinder when it arrives.