From $12,325.00 Regular Price $14,500.00
To $17,765.00 Regular Price $20,900.00
Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Rancilio Classe 9 USB automatic espresso coffee machine is the perfect combination of stylish design and technological excellence. It is made from tough materials, such as stainless steel and aluminum and features an LCD screen with shot timers. Each group head can be powered on or off independently to optimize energy consumption. Features include USB for saving parameters between machines or for unique coffee settings and two hot water buttons for two different temperatures and/or quantities of water delivery. C-lever steam wand handle is the most ergonomically designed handle for easy control steam pressure. The Rancilio Classe 9 USB traditional espresso maker is the perfect addition to the front-of-the-house in any fine dining establishment or café. This USB coffee machine is available in 2, 3, and 4 brew groups.
The Rancilio Classe 9 USB features ABM.07 (Advanced Boiler Management). It is specifically designed software developed to improve performance of the machine in conditions of intense use. When simultaneously brewing espresso, dispensing water and steaming milk, ABM.07 switches on the heating element to pre-empt any drops in temperature and ensure constant heating levels. The new sensors installed in Rancilio commercial espresso machines have made heat control even more precise and immediate. ABM.07 also allows control of the machine's power absorption, reducing it to 2/3 of the normal value for locations with low power availability.
Six Versions of the Rancilio Classe 9 USB Traditional Espresso Maker:
2 Group 11 liter boiler 6000 watts
3 Group 16 liter boiler 6000 watts
4 Group 22 liter boiler 6000 watts
2 Group Tall
3 Group Tall
4 Group Tall
Tall versions accommodate cups as tall as 5.7" and have slide out cup rest for smaller sized cups. Standard clearence is 3.25"
- Made from aluminum and stainless steel body.
- Up to 4 different programmable time-controlled brew sizes
- Soft touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white backlights
- Independent heat exchangers
- LCD screen with shot timers
- Work area LEDs
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauges
- USB makes it easy to save drink parameters and to make software and programming updates. Links to onboard computer and display
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up). Fast and ergonomic
- Hot water dispenser with different temperature options
- Easy clean - Intelligent management of the brewing button provides fully automatic group cleaning. The LED light on the control panel indicates the need for routine maintenance. This function ensures an extraordinary brew quality and reduces daily cleaning times.
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Foot extensions
- Double spout portafilters
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8" NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the commercial espresso machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with minimum 2" I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
|2 Group||3 Group||4 Group|
|Dimensions (W' x D" x H")||31 x 22 x 21||40 x 22 x 21||49 x 22 x 21|
Warranty and Service:
Includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee is “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.