Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Classe 9 is the perfect combination of stylish design and technological excellence. It has an eye-catching futuristic design and is made from tough materials, such as stainless steel and aluminum, so it is packed with character. The independent nature of the group heads allows the operator to decide whether to switch each one on and consequently optimize energy consumption. The Rancilio Classe 9 S has an ergonomic lighting system in the work area to make the barista’s job easier, plus chrome group covers and all the distinctive stylish accessories from the Rancilio range. The Rancilio Classe 9 stylish aesthetics made of tough scratch-resistant polymer panels, guarantee a sturdy machine that’s practical to use. The soft-touch button control makes starting and stopping the commercial espresso coffee machine while dispensing extremely effortless and easy. Functionality and sturdy design are the distinctive hallmarks of the new Classe 9 S. Available with 2, 3 or 4 brew groups.
The Rancilio Classe 9 S commercial espresso coffee machine is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine. The Rancilio Classe 9 S commercial espresso machine is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine fit for coffee shops. Made from aluminum and stainless steel body, the Classe 9 has Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights.
2 Group 11 liter boiler 6000 watts
3 Group 16 liter boiler 6000 watts
4 Group 22 liter boiler 6000 watts
- Made from aluminum and stainless steel body.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons - the barista controls when the shot starts and stops
- Independent heat exchangers
- Work area LEDs and functional LEDs on group buttons
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk.
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up). Fast and ergonomic
- Hot water outlet with manual valve control knob
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Adjustable feet
- Double spout portafilters
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8" NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with minimum 2" I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
|2 Group||3 Group||4 Group|
|Dimensions (W' x D" x H")||31 x 22 x 21||40 x 22 x 21||50" x 22 x 21|
Warranty and Service:
Includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee is “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.