Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Classe 7 is a model designed to take the market by storm with a strong personality, absolute reliability, sleek lines and the most innovative features in its class. Made from top-of-the-range materials such as highly polished stainless steel and thermoplastic composites in injection molded ABS and nylon. The Classe 7 is designed to be energy efficient; the insulated boiler of the Classe 7 reduces energy consumption by 20% while in standby mode. The automatic on/off function of the Classe 7 also reduces energy consumption. The C-lever steam wand handle is the most ergonomically designed handle for easy control of steam pressure. This traditional espresso machine is available as a 2 group or 3 group model in anthracite black or ice white.
The Rancilio Classe 7 USB features ABM.07 (Advanced Boiler Management). It is specifically designed software developed to improve performance of the machine in conditions of intense use. When simultaneously brewing espresso, dispensing water and steaming milk, ABM.07 switches on the heating element to pre-empt any drops in temperature and ensure constant heating levels. The new sensors installed in Rancilio machines have made heat control even more precise and immediate.
ABM.07 also allows control of the machine's power absorption, reducing it to 2/3 of the normal value for locations with low power availability.
Two Pro Espresso Machine Versions:
2 Group 11 liter boiler 4300 watts
3 Group 16 liter boiler 6000 watts
- Made from highly polished stainless steel, molded smooth thermoplastic, ABS and nylon panels.
- Soft touch keypads with 4 programmable drink volumes for quick and easy espresso preparation
- Independent heat exchangers
- LCD screen with shot timers
- White LED backlights on key pads
- Work area LEDs
- This pro espresso machine has a built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- USB makes it easy to save drink parameters and to make software and programming updates. Links to onboard computer and display
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up). Fast and ergonomic
- Hot water dispenser with programmable time-controlled dosing
- Easy clean - Intelligent management of the brewing button provides fully automatic group cleaning. The LED light on the control panel indicates the need for routine maintenance. This function ensures an extraordinary brew quality and reduces daily cleaning times.
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Foot extensions
- Double spout portafilters
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8" NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with minimum 2" I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
|2 Group||3 Group|
|Dimensions (W' x D" x H")||31 x 22 x 21||40 x 22 x 21|
Warranty and Service:
Includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee is “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.