Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Classe 7 is a model designed to take the market by storm with a strong personality, absolute reliability, sleek lines and the most innovative features in its class. Made from top-of-the-range materials such as highly polished stainless steel and thermoplastic composites in injection molded ABS and nylon. The Classe 7 is designed to be energy efficient; the insulated boiler of the Classe 7 reduces energy consumption by 20% while in standby mode. The C-lever steam wand handle is the most ergonomically designed handle for easy control of steam pressure. This professional espresso maker is available as a 2 group or 3 group model in anthracite black or ice white.
The Classe 7 S is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine. Made from highlly polished stainless steel, molded smooth thermoplastic, ABS and nylon panels, the Classe 7 has Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights. Available with Anthracite Black or Ice White side panels.
Three Professional Espresso Maker Versions:
2 Group 11 liter boiler 6000 watts
3 Group 16 liter boiler 6000 watts
- Made from highly polished stainless steel, molded smooth thermoplastic, ABS and nylon panels.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons - the barista controls when the shot starts and stops
- Independent heat exchangers
- Work area LEDs and functional LEDs on group buttons
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk.
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up). Fast and ergonomic
- Hot water outlet with manual valve control knob
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Adjustable feet
- Double spout portafilters
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8" NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with minimum 2" I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
|2 Group||3 Group|
|Dimensions (W' x D" x H")||31 x 22 x 21||40 x 22 x 21|
Warranty and Service:
Includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee is “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.