Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Classe 5 USB1 exemplifies functional minimalism combined with contemporary aesthetics. It features modern side panels, curved group covers and an ergonomic work area for comfort and convenience. The intuitive brew group control buttons are designed for instant interaction between the barista and the machine. Soft touch keypads with 4 programmable drink volumes for quick and easy espresso preparation.
0 % Financing available Click here to apply.
The Classe 5 USB1 is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine. This Rancilio commercial coffee machine is made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels. The Classe 5 USB1 has Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights. Available with Anthracite Black or Ice White side panels.
Tall versions accomodate cups as tall as 5.7" and have slide out cup rest for smaller sized cups. Standard clearence is 3.25"
Standard Features of the Rancilio Classe 5 USB:
- Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels.
- Soft touch keypads with 4 programmable drink volumes for quick and easy espresso preparation
- Independent heat exchangers
- Built-in volumetric pump
- 4 liter boiler
- Boiler pressure control gauge
- USB port for easy management of machine parameters
- Manual steam wand for frothing and steaming milk
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up)
- Hot water outlet with manual valve control knob
- Easy clean - Intelligent management of the brewing button provides fully automatic group cleaning. The LED light on the control panel indicates the need for routine maintenance. This function ensures an extraordinary brew quality and reduces daily cleaning times.
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Adjustable feet
- Double spout portafilter
- 1600 watts, 110-120 volts, 15 amps
- Dimensions: 16" wide x 22" Deep x 21" high
- 73 Pounds
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8" NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with minimum 2: I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
Rancilio Classe 5 USB Warranty and Service:
This Rancilio commercial coffee machine includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee is “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.