Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Classe 5 S exemplifies functional minimalism combined with contemporary aesthetics. It features modern side panels, curved group covers and an ergonomic work area for comfort and convenience. The intuitive brew group control buttons are designed for instant interaction between the barista and the machine. Semi-automatic brewing allows the barista to choose when the shot starts and stops. This pour over version includes a 2 liter water tank. Please call for availability.
TANK The Classe 5 S is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine. Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels, the Classe 5 has Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights. This Rancilio commercial espresso machine is available with Anthracite Black or Ice White side panels.
- Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons - the barista controls when the shot starts and stops
- Independent heat exchanger
- Built-in volumetric pump
- 4 liter boiler
- 2 liter water tank
- Boiler pressure control gauge
- Manual steam wand for frothing and steaming milk
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up)
- Hot water outlet with manual valve control knob
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Adjustable feet
- Double spout portafilter
- 110 volts, 1600 watts, 15 amps
- 73 Pounds
- Dimensions: 16" wide x 21" deep x 21 high
Warranty and Service:
The Rancilio commercial espresso machine includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.