Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Egro Zero+ Quick Milk is an entry level commercial super automatic espresso machine. It offers the most durable brewing technology available, two grinders and a milk fridge. This machine can produce up to 100 espressos or cappuccinos per day. Perfect for offices, hotels, convenient stores and all self-service environments. Egro, part of the Rancilio Group, invented the first super automatic espresso machine in 1972. Includes 2 grinders and hoppers, centralized hot water, Americano bypass and Quick Milk fridge.
Egro makes several lines of super automatic machine. The Egro Zero+ Quick Milk is a compact, low to mid volume machine made with the finest and most durable components. The Quick Milk is a 1 step machine where any drink can be prepared automatically at the touch of a button. Milk is pumped from the included milk fridge, frothed and dispensed into the serving cup.
Egro Zero+ Quick Milk Features:
- 5.7" full color touchscreen display makes using the machine simple. The easy-to use user interface guides the barista through the choice of products.
- Up to 16 programmable drink selections including: cappuccino, latte, ristretto, espresso, coffee, americano, hot water
- NMS - New milk system fully integrates milk preparation allowing one button cappuccino.
- Centralized hot water with programmable temperature
- Design allows for the preparation of a true Americano
- This commercial super automatic espresso machine brews premium quality espresso
- Advanced stainless steel 18 gram brew group
- Dual Ditting grinders are top quality
- Rotary vane pump system
- Two 1 Kilo (2.2 pound) capacity removable bean hoppers
- Manual chute for using pre-ground coffee if neccessary
- Made of stainless steel and ABS plastic
- USB port
- 4 LED lights indicate machine status
- Dual spout allows for one or two drinks to be made simultaneously
- Auto rinse cycles
- Easy 2-step automatic daily cleaning program.
- 130 pounds
- Dimensions with fridge: 24" Wide x 23" Deep x 31" High
- UL and NSF certifications
- Requires 2 110 volt outlets, 20 amps
- Self contained water reservoir
- Water softener highly recommended. Required hardness 2-4 GPG @ 30 - 70 psi
Warranty and Service:
This commercial super automatic espresso machine includes installation, one year labor warranty, 2 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee is “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.
The base configuration is described above, the following optional features are also available. Please call us for pre-sales support or to request a quote on this commercial super automatic espresso machine. Egro Buying Guide.
Steam wand - A traditional manual steam wand can be added for added flexibility. - $ 350