Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Egro One Pure Coffee is a high volume commercial super automatic espresso machine. It offers the most durable brewing technology available, two grinders and an automatic steam wand. A Rancilio one touch is perfect for cafes and restaurants. This Egro One Pure coffee machine can produce up to 250 espresso shots per hour. Egro, part of the Rancilio Group, invented the first super automatic espresso machine in 1972.
Egro makes several lines of super automatic machine. The Egro One Pure Coffee is a compact, high volume machine made with the finest and most durable components. The Pure Coffee is a 2 step machine where the coffee or espresso is prepared at the touch of a button. Milk is steamed and frothed with the automatic intelligent iSteam wand. Operator can then prepare cappuccino and latte. Frothing milk in a steaming pitcher allows the barista to add latte art to any specialty coffee drink. Egro Buying Guide.
Features of the Egro One Coffee Machine:
- 5.7" full color touchscreen display makes using the machine simple. The easy-to use user interface guides the barista through the choice of products.
- Up to 48 programmable drink selections including: ristretto, espresso, coffee, americano, hot water
- iSteam intelligent programmable automatic steam wand froths milk the the perfect texture and temperature
- Centralized hot water with programmable temperature
- Design allows for the preparation of a true Americano
- Brews premium quality espresso
- Advanced stainless steel 18 gram brew group
- Dual Ditting grinders are top quality
- Two 1 Kilo (2.2 pound) capacity removable bean hoppers
- Optional manual chute for using pre-ground coffee
- Made of stainless steel and ABS plastic
- USB port
- 4 LED lights indicate machine status
- Dual spout allows for one or two drinks to be made simultaneously
- Auto rinse cycles
- Easy 2-step automatic daily cleaning program.
- 2 Year parts warranty
- 126 pounds
- 12" Wide x 23" Deep x 31" High
- UL and NSF certifications
- Requires 208 - 220 volts, 30 Amps, NEMA L6-30R receptacle
- Water connection: dedicated cold water line with standard 3/8" female NPT fitting.
- Water softener highly recommended. Required hardness 2-4 GPG @ 30 - 70 psi
Egro Espresso Machine Warranty and Service:
Includes installation, one year labor warranty, 2 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee is “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.