VBM Domobar Junior Digital HX Espresso Machine
Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Junior HX digital espresso machine allows for brewing and steaming at the same time. Same quality and performance of VBM's larger espresso machines. The VBM Domobar Junior has a beautiful stainless steel exterior.
- Heat Exchange System
- Copper, insulation – The boiler is copper, which retains heat better than stainless steel. Typically copper boilers are more susceptible to limescale when you compare to stainless steel boilers. Therefore, we highly recommend using a water softener. The manufacturer wraps the boiler with insulation for maximum heat retention.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
- Tank/Reservoir System
- Water tank level sensor – An empty tank symbol and red LED light shows up on the Digital Interace when it is time to refill your tank.
- Particle filter – Protects the machine from any unseen particles from entering the boiler. You can remove this filter if you are installing an inline water softener.
- Auto-shutoff – Prevents burning out the heating element. The water tank sits on a spring-activated plate. Once the water is low, the plate depresses the tank microswitch which turns off the heating element.
- Separate Wands for Steam & Hot Water
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- Quality Design!
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Junior Digital!
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
- Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- 58mm– Thermosiphonic circulation group in cromed-brass, available with manual controls (lever) or electronic.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires the direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
- Vibratory Pump
- Efficient – 41 watts, rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass. You only need 9 bar to extract perfect espresso, and wattage has no correlation to longevity.
- Cost-effective – Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will cost less than a rotary vane pump.
- Digital Interface
- OLED Digital Display – Adjust all your settings on the digital touchpad. After turning the main switch to the ON position, the display shows the selected function (coffee delivery), and the temperature and time of coffee delivery. 128×64 px.
- Button Settings – Shows machine warm-up status. Green means the machine is ready, orange means the machine is loading, and red means the machine is in alarm. Additionally, there is an LED mode for temperature increase and decrease.
- Shows ECO Mode – Use this to increase the espresso machine’s temperature when idle to save energy. After 2 hours of not using the machine, the shutdown symbol will show up on the display.
- Alarm Codes – If there is little to no water inside the boiler, then code E01 shows on the display and an LED light appears in red. Moreover, if there is a probe malfunction, then code E02 appears on the display and an LED light appears in red.
- Accessories Included
- Instruction manual – Available in Spanish, Dutch, English, French, and Italian.
- Charge tube 3/8″ gas
- EasyFlat single filter holder
- Blind filter basket
- EasyFlat double filter holder