Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBT-741 has been rated #1 by "Cooks Illustrated". It brews an excellent pot of coffee by ensuring the proper brew temperature throughout the brewing process. Simple and Precise and Fast. This version of the Technivorm KBT741 coffee maker features a manual drip stop.
Features of the Technivorm Clubline KBT-741 Coffee Maker:
- European 10 Cup (42 oz) thermal stainless steel lined serving carafe, holds brewed coffee at ideal serving temperature.
- To ensure the best coffee we recommend warming the carafe before brewing and making a full pot
- Brews at 200° F for a perfect cup of coffee. Brews quickly and quietly.
- Brew times is 5 - 6 minutes
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – Achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute steep
- Comes with two types of carafe lids, one for brew through and one for travel.
- 9 hole sprayhead soaks grounds evenly
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Chrome exterior, brush aluminum body
- Copper heating system, coffee never in contact with aluminum. Auto-off after brewing.
- Clear water reservoir with easy to read cup markings
- Manually adjustable brew basket - controls brew time and acts as drip stop for serving during brewing
- Independent, energy efficient heat exchanger
- Coffee travels to bottom of carafe during brewing to mix properly for best flavor.
- Uses #4 cone filters
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America
- Made in the Netherlands - Dutch Quality
- 1400 Watts. 120 volts
- Dimensions: 15" high, 12" wide, 7" deep
- 5 Year parts and labor warranty
- The Technivorm KBT741 coffee maker is available in Polished Silver