Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Encased in stainless steel, the Philips Saeco Exprelia EVO sets new standards in design and performance. Push a button, cappuccino. Push a button, latte. Push a button.. You get the idea! Saeco makes it easy to produce your favorite espresso-based beverage at the push of a button. Automatic and hygienic milk frothing with the included “H2 Technology Milk Carafe.” The Saeco Exprelia is a beauty to behold, but beneath the cutting-edge exterior design is the technology that makes great coffee. With a dual heating system, the coffee is brewed separately from the frothing of the milk.
Philips Saeco Exprelia (HD8856/47)
CUTTING EDGE FEATURES
It Starts With The Grinder
Speaking of “cutting edge features,” the Saeco Exprelia's built-in grinder has 100% ceramic grinders. They resist heating the coffee which can degrade the flavor of the beverage and they stay sharp far longer than metal burrs. These high-performance burrs offer consistency as well as silent operation.
8 Step Grinder Adjustment
One grind setting is not enough. Different beans, roast levels, and personal tastes can require different grind settings. The Evo's grinder features eight different grind setting to fine tune the beverage of your choice to match your taste preference. Easily accessible in the bean hopper on top of the machine. Just lift the right-side top cover and turn the knob.
Saves your coffee settings
The Saeco Exprelia's computerized memory can save your preferences so that you can produce the perfect beverage every time. The length of extraction time, the strength of the espresso and even the brewing temperature are adjustable. The “memo function” will remember it. Always get the perfect cup, made just for you!
Dual chamber milk carafe
Enjoy your milk specialties, fully automated with the redesigned, patented milk carafe with dual chamber technology. Simply pour milk into the carafe, plug the container into the machine, and select your beverage by pressing one button on the control panel. With the dual chamber technology you will always enjoy professional coffee drinks with dense, long-lasting milk froth at the ideal temperature.
Ease of cleaning and maintaining
Keeping the machine's inner workings clean is critical, not only for the best tasting coffee but for continued high performance and hygiene. The auto-clean and descaling system makes that an easy task. For more thorough cleaning, press a release button on the left side and the entire front of the Evo swings open. Press one internal release and the entire brewing group is easily removed with one hand for cleaning in the sink under running water. You can also depend on hygienic milk frothing thanks to the automatic dual cleaning of the milk system after each use.
Stainless Steel Finish
The machine cleans its insides, but the external cleaning is up to you. A quick wipe with a soft cloth and appropriate cleaner will keep the stainless exterior looking great for years to come. And speaking of great looking, the back-lit buttons, the combination of brushed and mirror-finish stainless steel, and the integrated design of the The Saeco Exprelia will be sure to turn the head of anyone walking into your kitchen!
- Dual boilers, one for the milk and one for brewing espresso, means more precise temperature control and less waiting.
- Hot milk, hot water, or steam are available in the “Special” menu, easily accessible from the control panel.
- Separate steam wand as well as the automatic milk frother. Great for those who prefer to create their own microfoam and to make hot chocolate!
- The milk container is easily removable so it can be stored in the fridge with milk it it when it is not in use. Saeco even includes a special magnetic cover for the opening left on the front of the machine when the milk container is removed.
- Gasket-sealed lid for the bean hopper to help keep your beans fresh.
- Easily removable water reservoir
- Separate bypass coffee doser for pre-ground coffee. This enables you to use a different coffee without having to empty the hopper. Great for a late evening decaf!
• Energy saving: Selectable Eco-mode
• Boiler: Stainless steel
• Power: 1400 W
• Voltage: 120 V
• Pump Pressure: 15 bar
Weight and dimensions
• Product dimensions (L x D x H): 9.6” x 14.2” x 16.5”
• Weight: 31.25 lbs
• Coffee bean capacity: 10.6 ounces
• Dump box capacity: 11 servings
• Milk carafe capacity: 17 ounces
• Water tank capacity: 54oz.