Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Rocket R58 Cinquantotto Dual Boiler espresso machine features a lever controlled E61 group and the ability to be used with either a direct connection to a water line or by filling the 2.5 liter water tank. Two independent boilers offer complete temperature stability and control on the Rocket R58 espresso machine.
Key Features of the Rocket R58 Cinquantotto Espresso Machine:
Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allowing for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability. Commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply. Machine functions are controlled from the Rocket Espresso communication pod that plugs into the side of the R 58. The pod can be removed to preserve the style of the machine that is Rocket Espresso.
Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
For maximum temperature stability and control, the Rocket R58 espresso machine is designed with 2 boilers: 1400 watt 1.8 liter insulated copper steam boiler and a 1400 watt .58-liter insulated copper brew group boiler.
Designed by Faema in 1961, the R58 features a E61 Grouphead with a dual pre-infusion system for great shot quality.
Proportional–integral–derivative controller is a advanced temperature control system the actively monitors and adjusts to maintain whatever temperature you set.
Dual manometers provide a visual feedback of operating pressure of the Rocket R58 espresso machine. Both steam boiler pressure and brew group pressure are displayed.
Features of the Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine:
- Dual Boilers
- 1400 watt 1.8 liter insulted copper steam boiler
- 1400 watt .58 liter insulted copper group boiler
- External PID controller for both the steam and coffee boilers for precise temperature control
- Quality construction including polished stainless steel case
- 2 Chrome-plated brass portafilters: Single and a Double with 58mm baskets
- E61 Grouphead with a dual pre-infusion system for great shot quality
- Lever action semi-automatic
- 3 way solenoid valve
- Quiet rotary pump and motor
- Non-compression steam and hot water knobs
- Stainless steel no burn hot water wand
- Stainless steel no burn steam wand with two 2 hole steam tip
- Water source control switch, choose between direct connection to water source or manual filling of water reservoir
- 2.5 liter water reservoir with low water sensor
- Removable cup guard
- 2 Manometers: Steam boiler pressure gauge and Group pressure gauge
- Low water sensor turns off power to heater. Audible alert when it needs re-filling
- Boilers are insulated to keep your kitchen and machine components cooler.
- Stainless backflushing blank and quality metal hand tamp included
- 110 volts - 15 amps - 1400 watts
- Instructional DVD
- Hand made in Milan Italy
- 2 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 15" High, 12" Wide, 17" Deep - 64 pounds