Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
There is one word to describe this Italian espresso machine: Bellisima.
The Mozzafiato Type V is the newest addition to the Rocket line of high end espresso machines and the upgrades do not disappoint. The sleek stainless steel machine offers a PID controller to adjust the boiler temperature for milk steaming; a 1.8-liter heat exchange boiler that provides enough pressure to brew multiple shots of espresso in a row; and integrated cup rails for improved function.
Features of the Rocket Mozzafiato Type 5 Espresso Machine:
Mozzafiato means “breathtaking” in Italian and this espresso machine has earned its name. The Type V is a showpiece. Each machine is hand-built in Italy and features the finest craftsmanship coupled with functional features such as an insulated boiler and automatic pre-infusion that makes the stainless steel espresso machine as functional as it is attractive.
Rocket crafted a brand new machine with state-of-the-art features that ensure each cup of espresso is delicious and simple to make.
The Espresso Mozzafiato Type V includes a new insulated boiler that allows you to pull steaming shots of espresso and frothed milk simultaneously. An integrated PID controller makes programming the steam temperature a snap. The Type V also includes prosumer components, automatic pre-infusion and enough power to pull 20 shots of espresso per hour, making it an excellent machine for home, office or small restaurant use.
Making the perfect espresso has never been easier. The Espresso Mozzafiato Type V has an easy access water tank, low water sensor, stainless steel drip tray and “no burn” hot water spigot and a removable cup guard. The PID controller tucks away behind the drip tray when it’s not in use.
In addition to the premium features, the Espresso Mozzafiato Type V also comes with loads of extras, including two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double), a metal tamper, stainless steel back flush disk and a DVD with step-by-step instructions for making great espresso.
- 1.8 liter heat exchanger - Insulated nickel plated copper boiler.
- Quality construction: stainless steel case with elegant Giotto styling
- 2 Chrome-plated brass portafilters: Single and a Double with 58mm baskets
- E61 Grouphead with automatic pre-infusion for great shot quality
- Lever action semi-automatic with shot timer
- PID controller adjusts boiler steam temperature
- 3 way solenoid valve
- Vibratory pump and motor
- Non-compression steam and hot water knobs
- Stainless steel no burn hot water wand
- Stainless steel no burn steam wand with two hole tip
- 98 oz. water reservoir with low water sensor
- Removable cup guard
- 2 Manometers: Steam boiler pressure gauge and Group pressure gauge
- Low water sensor turns off power to heater.
- Boiler is insulated to keep your kitchen and machine components cooler.
- Stainless backflushing blank and quality metal hand tamp included
- 110 volts - 15 amps - 1200 watts
- Instructional DVD
- Hand made in Milan Italy
- 2 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 15 3/4" High, 11" Wide, 16 3/4" Deep - 56 pounds