Refurbished Jura C9 One Touch
Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Refurbished Jura C9 is an automatic espresso and coffee center featuring One Touch cappuccino! Create a perfect cappuccino at home in about one minute. It small size fits under standard, overhead kitchen cabinets yet it can deliver big-machine performance. It's one touch system delivers you beverage easily and you can program it to create your own custom beverages. Save over 50% on a refurbished Jura C9 One Touch and get Jura dependability with a one year warranty.
Cappuccino at the touch of a button
With its One Touch Cappuccino frother the IMPRESSA C9 makes your coffee dreams come true at the touch of a button without moving the cup.
The patented Zero-Energy Switch disconnects the machine completely from the mains supply. This means that the IMPRESSA C9 does not consume any energy in standby mode.
The direct route to enjoyment
Thanks to the plain text display, the Rotary Switch and the clearly arranged and labelled buttons, preparing a wide range of speciality coffees is extremely simple.
Height-adjustable coffee spout
Whether it’s a small espresso cup or a large one for your breakfast coffee, the height of the coffee spout can be adjusted continuously to between 65 and 111 mm and fits any size of cup.
Details of the Jura Impressa C9 One Touch:
The Jura C9 One Touch is a compact One Touch super automatics coffee center on the market. Based on easy to use technology, the C9 One Touch prepares a cappuccino or latte at the touch of a button. At the press of a button, the Jura C9 froths and steams the milk, then grinds, tamps, and brews a perfect espresso which is then added to you cappuccino cup. Delicious!
All coffee, frothing and hot water functions are fully programmable, the C9 lets you control temperature, volume and strength for each brew button. Make one or two drinks at a time, from 1 to 16 ounces. The C9 also features a rotary control dial which allows you to override the strength and volume (cup size) settings during brewing, without changing your pre-programmed settings. Other defining features include a commercial grade conical burr grinder, automatic cleaning cycles, bright LED display and integrated Clearyl water filtration. The alpha numeric LED displays shows cups size and coffee strength during brewing. The display will also alert you to add water or coffee beans as necessary. Need an occasional decaf? The C9 has a separate coffee funnel for use with pre-ground coffee. The C9 can also dispense hot water for cafe americano, tea or to pre-warm your espresso cups.
The Jura C9 is safe to leave on all day to prepare espresso, coffee or cappuccino at your convenience. It's compact size allows you to place it under standard kitchen cabinets (16"). The C9 One Touch from Jura is like having a specialty coffee bar in your kitchen.
Features and Benefits
- One Touch Cappuccino, froths and steams milk, grinds, tamps and brews the coffee for a perfect cappuccino or latte right into your cup, just with one touch of a button… without moving the cup.
- 14 oz. stainless steel vacuum thermal container is available for sale, but not included with the Refurbished C9.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- The IMPRESSA C9 One Touch grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to extra strong.
- Choose from two temperature settings and three strength levels.
- Preprogrammed beverage buttons for Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino/Latte, Milk Portion and Hot Water Portion:
- 1 espresso, 2 espresso, 1 coffee, 2 coffees, 1 cappuccino, 1 latte, 1 latte macchiato, hot milk… all at the touch of a button… and never move the cup!
- All beverages can be changed during brewing or re-programmed to your specific taste.
- 64 oz. removable water container. Good for 40 espressos at a time.
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma saving grinding. Six settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans - from light to dark roasts.
- 8 oz. bean container. Grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling.
- CLEARYL Water Care System. Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all calcium and eliminates decalcifying altogether.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Use for decaf or flavored coffees. The moment you lift the lid of the funnel, the C9 One Touch knows that you want to use pre-ground coffee. It actually asks you via the display to add ground coffee.
- 15 bar power pump with 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system. Fast continuous operation for use at home or in the office.
Auto Cappuccino System
This fool proof system automatically siphons cold milk from the thermal milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk into your Cappuccino cups. Turn the dial of the system to the latte setting and it delivers hot steamed milk with very little or no froth for that delicious Latte.
- Setting the steam output to a certain time lets you fill cup after cup with the exact same amount of hot steamed or frothed milk. The result: always the same taste and no more wasted milk!
- Temperature control! For that extra hot Cappuccino or Latte move the dial from the "-" settings towards the "+" settings to increase the temperature of the milk.
Convenience, Monitoring, Appearance and Safety Features
- 10-digit LED display dialog system. Gives you short, plain language instructions: "Ready", "Heating", "Fill Water", "Clean Unit" etc.
- Choose from seven languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours in one hour increments. This makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- "Auto-on." The C9 One Touch turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle when the machine is turned on and off. Cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts.
- Select Energy Saving Mode to reduce power consumption in stand-by mode.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never tastes oily or bitter. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Check how many cups of coffee you have made. Display can show total number of cups brewed and number of cups for each coffee button - and the ground coffee funnel.
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- Compact design with simple front panel controls. Fits underneath kitchen cabinets.
- Dimensions: 11" Wide x 13.5" High x 17" Deep
- 1 Year Warranty