Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
This 6 quart floor standing model can make a frozen dessert in less than 20 minutes. The housing including bowls, are made of brushed and polished stainless steel with matching stainless steel blade. Musso Ragusa Frozen Dessert Maker is a large commercial floor standing ice cream maker just like you might find in an Italian gelateria. Simply put the ingredients into the bowl, press two buttons, and in about 20 minutes have fresh Ice Cream. Operation is simplified by the use of a Timer which works in conjunction with a Churn and Chill switches. This Musso Ragusa 6-quart ice cream maker unit has a non-removable stainless steel bowl for easy cleaning. For a smaller solution, try the Musso Zara.
Features of the Musso Ragusa Ice Cream Makers:
- Totally self-contained frozen dessert maker, R404 / R134 refrigerant
- Floor Standing
- Housing including bowl are brushed and polished AISI 304 grade stainless steel with a matching stainless steel blade
- Operation is simplified by the use of a timer which works in conjunction with a Churn and a chill switch. No electronic components.
- Non- removable stainless steel bowl for easy cleaning and efficient cooling. Refrigerant coil is welded directly to the bowl to minimize temperature dispersion.
- Perfect paddle speed (>76 rpm) for incorporating just the right amount of air to assure great texture. Blade is designed to break up lumps and help prevent ice formation.
- 6-Quart ice cream maker capacity, 12 quarts per hour
- Takes about 20 minutes per batch of ice cream
- One year warranty
- 220 Volt, 1120 Watt, 1.5 HP
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- 17.5" Wide x 24" Deep x 33.5" High
- 231 pounds
- Made in Mortara, Italy