Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Refined and elegant, The La Pavoni Professional Expo espresso machine delivers the quality you expect from the best fine-craftsman espresso machines on the market. The lever design in brilliant chrome is both beautiful and functional on the La Pavoni espresso, featuring a stylish pressure gauge and large 38 oz. boiler. Large enough to make sixteen 2 oz cups of espresso with dual frothing cappuccino systems, the La Pavoni Expo features nickel plated, solid brass boilers and the new “Millenium” brew group containing heat diffusers to control unwanted heat build up. This La Pavoni EXP-16 is gift boxed and made in Italy.
Features of the La Pavoni Professional Expo Espresso Machine:
- 32 oz. boiler capacity makes 16 2-oz. cups of espresso.
- Features the new "Millennium" brew group which contains heat diffusers to control unwanted heat build up.
- Dual frothing cappuccino systems.
- Mounted pressure gauge.
- Internal thermostat to control pressure.
- Makes one or two cups at a time.
- Chrome finish with 22kt Gold plate on portafilter basket, lever, sight glass fittings and eagle.
- Machines rosewood handles, steam knob and boiler knob.
- Nickel plated, solid brass boilers.
- Internal re-set switch in case of overheating.
- 1-year warranty and demonstration DVD included.
- ETL listed. Volts 110, Watts 1000, Weight 16 lbs., Height 12".
- La Pavoni Espresso Made in Italy.
- Gift Boxed.