Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The La Pavoni Edotto is the cutting edge model of domestic lever machines. High quality materials and the constant monitoring of the brewing pressure carried out by pulling down the lever, allow even the most demanding users to brew a customized espresso through repeatable extraction curves. Features group mounted pressure gauge for brew pressure profiling.
Features of the La Pavoni Esperto Edotto lever espresso machine:
- Competition machine for Espresso specialists.
- 38 oz. boiler capacity makes 16 2-oz. cups of espresso.
- Dual frothing cappuccino systems.
- Boiler pressure gauge and group mounted brew pressure gauge
- Temperature strip on group
- Internal thermostat to control pressure.
- Makes one or two cups at a time.
- 2 portafilters included, standard two spout and bottomless
- 3 filter baskets: 9. 16 and 20 grams capacity.
- Brass boiler with chrome base.
- 950 watt nickel plated, solid brass boiler.
- Internal re-set switch in case of overheating.
- 1-year warranty and demonstration DVD included.
- ETL listed. Volts 110, Weight 16 lbs., Height 16".
- La Pavoni Espresso Made in Italy.
- Chrome and Copper finish.