Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Jura X8, the robust, versatile and professional coffee solution.
If baristas purchased coffee machines, the new Jura X8 would be in coffee shops all over the world.
With the X8, Jura has once again proven that its machines offer unparalleled design and state-of-the-art brewing technologies that turns specialty coffee into an experience. Their latest innovation features all of the bells and whistles coffee lovers have come to expect from the iconic manufacturer and a few extras that make the X8 deserving of a spot in your workplace.
- An innovative Aroma G3 grinder grinds fresh coffee beans to the perfect fineness without sacrificing aroma or flavor.
- The popular Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) presses water through the ground coffee in short bursts and optimizes extraction time for short specialty coffees.
- Thin Film Transfer (TFT) color display and large preparation buttons ensure that even first time users can access all of its features with ease.
- Choose the size, strength and temperature of your favorite drinks and use fine foam technology to make barista quality specialty coffee at the touch of a button.
- Can be combined with additional coffee machines or other Jura accessories such as cup warmers, fresh water kit or Cool Control to create a customized coffee solution.
A Workhorse at Work
The Jura X8 is professional machine that can stand up to the rigors of repeated use. Go ahead and brew flat whites for the morning meeting; offer customers their choice of specialty brews; or invite the staff to indulge their caffeine cravings all day; the X8 can handle it. This commercial espresso machine was designed to brew up to 100 cups of specialty coffee per day.
Barista Quality Brews
With an innovative Aroma G3 grinder, Pulse Extraction Process and fine foam frother, the Jura X8 was designed to brew the perfect cup of specialty coffee. You can program the X8 to brew multiple coffee specialties from ristretto and espresso to flat white and cafe latte in 10 different programmable strengths and two brewing temperatures and three hot water temperatures for tea drinkers. All you have to do is press a button and let the X8 do the rest.
The X8 is also Bluetooth compatible providing advanced control through the Jura App, J.O.E.
State-of-the-art technologies for perfect enjoyment
The innovative AromaG3 grinder always grinds the beans freshly for every beverage, to just the right fineness. It is designed for speed and precision while preserving the full aroma of the beans. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) ensures the optimum extraction time for short espresso shots and delivers a taste explosion for the ristretto and espresso. The X8 has a height-adjustable dual spout, enabling it to create the perfect trend specialties with milk and milk foam thanks to fine foam technology. All control elements on this small espresso machine & milk frother are on the front, clearly visible and easily accessible. The water tank and bean container can also be refilled from the front. To protect them from manipulation, the water tank and bean container come with a locking mechanism as standard. The drip tray and coffee grounds container are ergonomically designed and can be removed with one hand, allowing them to be emptied quickly and cleanly.
The Jura X8 is as easy to maintain as it is to use. The water tank and bean container come with standard locking mechanisms to prevent tampering and features such as integrated rinsing and cleaning programs, automated milk cleaning system and maintenance status display make cleaning the X8 a snap. Jura ensures TÜV-certified hygiene and cleanliness so you can focus your attention on brewing great coffee, not cleaning the machine.
The X8 is suitable for a fixed location or mobile use, making it one of the most versatile commercial automatic espresso machines Jura has ever made.
21 Coffee Specialty Drinks
- 1 or 2 Ristretto, 1 or 2 Espresso, 1 or 2 Coffee, 1 or 2 Cappuccino, 1 or 2 Caffe Latte, 1 or 2 Latte Macchiato, 1 or 2 Flat White, 1 or 2 Milk Portion, Pot of Coffee, Hot water, Hot Water for green tea, 1 or 2 Special Coffee
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, green tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.
- Variable brewing chamber accommodates 5 to 16 grams of ground coffee allowing up to 16 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. A small amount of water is heated and dispensed over the ground coffee causing the coffee to swell, preparing it for optimal flavor extraction.
- Clearyl Pro Smart water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life. Automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective or more reliable.
- The architecture of the new six-level AromaG3 grinder has been impressively optimised and it works quickly but gently to preserve the full aroma when freshly grinding the beans to the ideal fineness. The grinding time and noise have also been greatly reduced. The coffee beans are freshly ground each time to guarantee maximum flavor. You can adjust the grinder setting to select the fineness of the coffee powder you want. This affects the flow-through time of the water, the so-called extraction time. The finer the powder, the more intensive the flavor. The cutting angles in the grinding cones of the AromaG3 grinder have been perfected. The JURA engineers have thereby managed to increase efficiency significantly. As a result, the perfect aroma can now be achieved in all its natural fullness in half the grinding time.
- Active bean monitoring warns you when you are low on beans.
- Fast heating 1450-watt stainless steel lined thermo-block that can handle continuous use
- Intelligent preheating ensures every cup is served at the proper temperature
- 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Fine Foam Technology - Coffee specialties such as cappuccino, latte macchiato and so on are prepared with milk or milk foam. JURA's innovative milk foam frothers use revolutionary fine foam technology to create a finely textured milk foam with a long-lasting consistency or to simply heat the milk to the desired temperature. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine. Three bars in the frother spout slow down the foam as it exits the frother, so it is poured slowly and evenly into the cup.
- Color TFT display with Rotary Selection for self-explanatory, intuitive operation. It’s an operating concept that sets new standards. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of specialty coffees appears on the modern TFT display. All you need to do is press the button once, and you’ll soon be drinking coffee that fulfils your wildest dreams. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness.
Programming Options and Settings
- The following can be programmed for each drink selection: Water volume, 10 coffee strength levels, 10 Milk temperature levels, 10 Milk foam temperature levels and 2 brew temperature levels
- On the Jura X8 you can disable or enable specific products and choose which products are diplayed on the Start Screen.
- Energy Save Mode
- Programmable Off Time
- Zero Energy power switch
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs.
- Integrated milk system cleaning program
- Automatic milk rinse
- Maintenance status display
- Water hardness level can be set if not using water filter
- Water, beans and drip tray levels are monitored
- Dual coffee/milk spouts are height : Height 2.5" to 6"
- Hot water spout 6"
- Amber cup illumination during brewing of coffee or espresso ensures your beverage is presented in the best possible light
- White cup illumination during preparation of milk based drinks.
- Blue water tank illumination can be set permanently on or on only during drink preparation
- Sound Design - Thanks to close, effective cooperation with acoustic engineers, the grinding sound typical of fully automatic machines is effectively suppressed to the level of background noise. As a result, the IMPRESSA is unbelievably quiet.
- 169 oz. water tank can be removed from the front of the machine
- 17.7 oz. bean hopper with tight-sealing aroma preservation cover with lock.
- Used grounds bin holds 40 portions
- 1450 Watts, 120 volts, 10 amps, UL
- Weight 31 pounds
- Dimensions: 14.7" Wide x 18.5" high x 18" deep
- 1-year Mfg. warranty
- Made in Switzerland