Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Jura Impressa J90 Chrome incorporates TFT display technology (Thin Film Transistor). The TFT 2.75" wide color display combines text and graphics, making the Jura J90 even easier to use. Use the TFT display to select your drink choice and then press a button for a delicious specialty coffee drink in under a minute.
The Jura Impressa J90 has a special Chrome finish with elegant glass cup platform.
Key Features of the Jura J90 Chrome Espresso Machine:
While all Jura coffee centers can make an espresso or coffee at the touch of a button, Jura One Touch machines let you prepare milk based drinks (cappuccino, latte, macchiato) at the touch of one button. By connecting a container of milk to the Jura Impressa J90's dual nozzle, both steamed milk and coffee can be prepared directly into your serving cup.
TFT display with Rotary Selection
The Jura J90's new user interface sets a new standard. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of coffee drinks appears on the color TFT display. All you need to do is press the button once, and you will soon be drinking your specialty coffee choice. You can even personalize the look of the machine by selecting wallpaper for the TFT display. The colorful choices include red coffee berry, blue sky with clouds, roasted coffee beans, white coffee flower, green leaves, white background, tan background and green coffee berry designs.
Height Adjustable spouts
The height of the cappuccino spout is adjustable between 4 and 6 inches. The coffee spouts are adjustable between 2.5 and 4 inches. The coffee spouts are also width adjustable. This allows you to create the perfect drink in both a small espresso cup and in any glass up to 6" tall.
Fine Foam Technology
This revolutionary development from Jura ensures milk foam that is fine & light. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The cappuccino spout has two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine.
Rotary button with Color TFT Display
The Jura J90 is easy to use. Just turn the Rotary Switch and the various specialty coffee selections are displayed on the color Thin Film Transistor display. Press the button when your desired selection appears and the J90 will immediately begin preparing your delicious coffee drink.
Adjustable Cappuccino Spout
The Jura J90 features a height adjustable cappuccino spout allowing any cup size up to 6" tall.
Fine Foam Technology
The revolutionary new fine foam technology in the Jura J90 ensures excellent fine, feather-light milk froth for your cappuccinos. It also provides a steamed milk setting for latte macchiato.
Features and Specifications of the Jura Impressa J90
- 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Integrated conical burr coffee grinder with variable fineness adjustment
- Programmable strength, can grind from 5 to 16 grams per serving, 5 levels of choice
- Programmable serving size
- 9 oz. bean hopper with air tight aroma preservation cover
- Automatic funnel system accommodates pre-ground coffee, allows you to use ground coffee instead of beans
- Large 73 oz. water tank
- 20 oz. Thermal milk container keeps cold milk cold for 8 hours.
- Clearyl water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Two programmable coffee brewing temperatures
- Fast heating 1450 watt stainless steel lined thermo-block can handle continuous use
- Smart monitors tell you when to add water, fill beans, empty used coffee empty drip tray and when to replace water filter
- Polished Chrome finish with glass cup platform.
- Automatic cleaning function
- 1450 watts with Energy Save Mode and Zero Energy Switch
- One water filter, 2 cleaning tablets and a 100 ml bottle of milk system cleaner included
- Dimensions: 11.2" Wide, 13.5" High, 17" Deep - 24 pounds
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Switzerland