Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Jura IMPRESSA J6 is the perfect amalgamation of modern style, rich color and high quality materials, designed with fine workmanship. Hotter coffee and a low noise grinder make this a top choice. Elegant and sophisticated, it makes a bold visual statement in a piano black finish.
No longer available
Total enjoyment, perfect aesthetics
The modern and precise design of the Jura J6 is a feast for the eyes. Coffee lovers will be enraptured by its versatility as they experience new dimensions in enjoyment with ristretto, espresso, café au lait, cappuccino, latte macchiato and many other popular specialty beverages. Preparing them is a snap, because the innovative operating system couldn’t be easier. And the integrated cup illumination system puts the spotlight on every coffee you make. The Jura Capresso J6 features several functional advancements making it a great choice for the home or office. The heart of the Jura Capresso J6 is new Ceramic Valve Technology. By utilizing advanced ceramic engineering, the pathway coffee travels within the J6 is substantially reduced, the result is better & hotter coffee with even thicker crema. The compact design of the Impressa J6 features smooth lines with elegant accents as well as cup illumination.
- Rotary Dial - All functions are centrally controlled by this unique rotary interface. 11 programming options are available and all functions and setting are displayed clearly on a alpha-numeric LED display. You program and control: Cup size, 4 Coffee strengths, Hot water volume, steam duration. Six one touch beverage buttons.
- LED Display - The 10 digit display dialog system provides very simple instructions, for example: RINSE, FILL BEANS, READY, CLEAN MACHINE.
- Ceramic Valve Technology - By shortening the internal flow of coffee within the J6, temperature is increased and superior crema is created. The result is the best possible pressure brewed coffee. Brewing process also utilizes a 2 step pre-infusion process for maximum flavor and aroma. The J6 can be set to 2 different brewing temperatures.
- Butterfly Coffee Spout - Totally original, the J6's dual coffee spout design allows it to move both up and down and in and out. This allows the J6 to accommodate the widest range of cup designs.
- Large brew chamber - Self adjusting brew chamber brews from 1 to 16 oz at a time.
- Triple hot water temperature - The unique triple temperature setting for hot water output produces a hotter Cafe Americano, pre-warms your espresso cups and accommodates a greater variety of tea preparation.
- Advanced coffee grinder - The insulated burr coffee grinder features the lowest noise grinding of any automatic coffee center available today. It also features an electronic bean sensor to alert you before you run out of coffee beans. The upper burr of the grinder is removable for easy cleaning. 9oz. bean hopper. 6 fineness settings.
- Storage compartment - Covered compartment provides easy storage for ground coffee scoop & dual frother plus.
- Powerful pump - 18 bar pump provides ideal pressure
- Illuminated brewing area - Whenever the machine is in use, two LED lights shine into your brewing coffee.
- Advanced heating system - Fast heating 1450 watt stainless steel lined thermo-block can handle continuous use. Quickly adjusts to steam mode for unlimited amounts of steam to froth and heat milk for cappuccino and latte.
- 2 Frothing systems - Includes Dual position steam wand and the FrothX automatic milk frother.
- Water Filtration - Clearyl Blue water care system removes chlorine and other impurities. Eliminates the need to decalcify.
- Beans or Ground Coffee - Sensor activated pre-ground coffee funnel allows the grinder to be by-passed. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Large 71 oz. water tank - now with low water indicator.
- 24 hour clock - Programmable Auto-on and Auto-off settings
- Automatic cleaning for all functions: tablet cleaning reminder after approx. 200 cups of coffee
- Includes: Jura J6 Instruction book, Quick reference guide and Instructional DVD
1450 Watts, 24 pounds, 13.25" High x 11" Wide x 16.5" Deep
Made in Switzerland - 2 Year Warranty