Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Jura Capresso ENA 5 black espresso makers are the slimmest yet, less than 9 ½ inches wide. Offering super easy bean to cup functionality. The ENA 5 features a professional grade coffee grinder to provide outstanding crema coffee, espresso, cappuccino and latte. Grinds, tamps, brews, serves and self cleans in less than 60 seconds.
Out of Stock
Features of the Jura Capresso ENA 5 Super Automatic Coffee Center:
- Most compact machine of its kind, less than 9½ inches wide.
- Professional grade conical burr grinder. 5 fineness settings. 7 oz. bean hopper.
- Powerful pump rated to produce 18 bars of pressure.
- Totally unique rotating coffee spouts. Allows for coffee to flow from one or two spouts
- Two Ways to froth milk for cappuccino. 2 position Dual Frother Plus steam wand and the patented FrothXpress automatic milk frothing system.
- Hot water can be dispensed for Cafe Americano or Tea.
- Fully programmable: the ENA allows you to set the amount (1-16 oz), strength and temperature of your coffee.
- Easy to use rotary dial allows for the easy override of programmed settings.
- Three color LCD alphanumeric display.
Green = Machine Ready Red = Requires Action Yellow = Programming Mode
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Clearyl water filtration system eliminates chlorine taste and the need to decalcify.
- Stainless steel thermoblock heating system with temperature settings.
- Automatic ground coffee funnel let you use ground coffee instead of beans. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Zero Energy Button and Energy Save Standby Mode make saving electricity easy.
- 37 oz. removable water tank.
- Black side with silver front
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- 20 Pounds - 14" high x 9" wide x 17" deep
- Made in Switzerland
- 2 year warranty