Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Ideal for connoisseurs who love preparing authentic espresso the easiest way, the illy Francis Francis X1 black features new state-of-the-art electronics and automatic boiler refill. Featuring all new electronics and updated controls, this retro-futuristic espresso machine designed by Italian architect Luca Trazzi comes in a handsome finish that makes a bold statement in any kitchen. An icon of taste and design, the X1 machine originally created 20 years ago, is now available as a special edition multi-beverage machine. Prepare espresso, cappuccino, coffee, and latte with ease.
Features of the illy Francis Francis X1 iper system - Stainless
Espresso & Coffee machine for use with illy iper capsules:
- illy espresso machine works with illy iper capsules only (not pods or ground coffee)
- All new internal design featuring a new iper extraction group
- Designed to prepare both espresso and American coffee, X1 Anniversary has a removable cup support tray: the top one to use for espresso cups, the lower cup for mugs and cappuccino cups.
- Automatic coffee shut off (volume programmable)
- Lighted symbols and acoustic signals tell user when the machine is ready
- All-metal housing
- Dual high precision electronic temperature control of coffee and steam temperatures
- Built-in steam wand heats and froths milk creating thick, luscious cappuccino or latte
- Automatic decaling program
- Brass boiler for optimal heat retention
- Automatic boiler refill provides continuous steam for cappuccino and latte.
- 15 bar pump
- 120 volts, 1000 watts, power saver feature reduces energy consumption to 2 watts.
- 34 oz. removable water reservoir
- Removable drip tray and stainless steel grill
- Cup warmer rail
- 12.6"h x 10.6"w x 10.4"d. -- 20 lbs.