Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Features electronic measurement of water dosage through coffee grinds. 1.8 liter boiler with heat exchanger. Polished stainless steel body panels
Features of the Vibiemme Domobar Electronic Espresso Machine
- Polished stainless steel body panels
- Electronic measurement and dosage of water through coffee grinds - four buttons programmable by user and manual override included
- Three way electric solenoid valve below grouphead allows removal of portafilter handle from grouphead immediately after espresso extraction has terminated
- Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler
- Heavy duty True Faema E61 grouphead maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until water reservoir is emptied
- Professional grade brass portafilters - one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
- Boiler capacity: 1.8 liter copper boiler with heat exchanger for on demand steam
- Removable 2.1 liter pour-over water reservoir
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressurestat through the access port under the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting)
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
- Full size Parker pressurestat (rated as one of the best boiler pressure regulators) monitors boiler pressure
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build up
- 41 watt vibratory pump ("vibe" pump) rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.
- Accessories: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for backflushing, plastic coffee scoop and a plastic tamper
- 1 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 10.6" W x 21.0" D x 16.5" H.
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use
- Electrical: 110 volts only, 1600 watts, 20 amp.
- Net weight: 70 pounds.