Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
Nespresso has taken single serve coffee and espresso to the next level.
The pioneering new VertuoLine Evoluo features a new design and the exceptional single-serve coffee and espresso you’ve come to expect from De'Longhi machines.
The ENV135 model works with two different capsule sizes, allowing you to brew the perfect amount of fresh coffee or espresso. The state-of-the-art machine also employs patented technology and blend-specific brewing to ensure each cup is perfect.
State of the Art
Nespresso has evolved how coffee and espresso are brewed. The VertuoLine Evoluo ENV135 features state-of-the-art technology, including a patented extraction technology called Centrifusion. Nespresso developed the intelligent extraction system to recognize each Grand Cru blend based on the barcode on the rim. The machine changes the brewing parameters based on the blend, making it easier than ever to brew the perfect cup of coffee or espresso. Available in three colors.
With the VertuoLine Evoluo ENV135, there is no need to follow complex instructions for changing the settings. Thanks to blend-specific brewing, the machine reads the barcode on the capsule and delivers the optimal brew. The black and stainless steel machine makes two different cup sizes—a 7.7 fl. oz. coffee and 1.35 fl. oz. espresso at the touch of a button. It also features an extra large water tank and holds up to 17 used capsules. Thanks to a 15 to 20-second heat up time, you’ll be sipping the perfect cup of coffee or espresso in no time.
Creama of the Crop
Like all Nespresso machines, the VertuoLine Evoluo ENV135 brews coffee with a generous layer of crema.
The VertuoLine Evoluo ENV135 comes with 12 capsules in two different sizes: Large capsules for coffee and small capsules for espresso. Simply place a capsule in the machine, press a button and wait for the perfect brew. Additional capsules are available from the Nespresso Club.
Features of the Nespresso Vertuo by Delonghi:
- Revolutionary Centrifusion™ technology to gently brew both Coffee and Espresso
- Two capsule sizes: a large one for Coffee and a small one for Espresso
- Large water and capsule containers
- Capsule recognition and code reading technology for blend-specific parametric brewing: all in one button
- Descaling alert
- Simple & convenient 1 button operation
- Fast heat up time: 15-20 seconds
- Adjustable drip tray: 4 positions and accommodates tall recipe glasses and travel mugs
- Automatic OFF mode after 9 min of non-use
- Designed for Nespresso Vertuo capsules available through Nespresso
- 12 capsule tasting pack included
- Holds 17 used capsules
- Removable water tank: 54 oz.
- 1 year warranty from Nespresso from date of purchase and registration