Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The “OD” stands for “on demand,” and these doserless grinders from Compak have the potential to move your home espresso bar or your coffee shop to the next level. Conical grinders have been shown to extract more of what the bean has to offer, and E10 Conic OD bring to you Compak precision grinding in a less complex package and at a more affordable price. The Compak F10 Conic grinders are better suited to be dedicated espresso grinders. The adjustment mechanism of the E10 Conic OD can be more quickly adjusted for other methods of brewing as well.
Key Features of Compak E10 grinders
• "Parallel System" grind regulator lock. A small locking screw called the “regulation break” is loosened and the grind can be easily adjusted then locked into position by tightening the regulation break.
• Micrometric regulator allows stepless adjustment of the grind, so critical for getting the very best espresso possible.
• The 1 and 2 “On Demand” buttons can be set so that it is simple to grind and dispense the right amount of coffee each time. This can be done with either the “1” and “2” buttons on the control panel, or by activating the portafilter switch by pressing the portafilter into place with one or two pushes. Less guessing means less wasted coffee.
• Touch control screen gives access to the menu system that allows the user to set the amount of coffee ground each time for a single or double extraction. The day and date, and even a password can be set so wayward hands cannot disturb your settings. All from the LCD display.
• A three-position switch with by-pass allows automatic dosing or manual use of the grinder.
• Universal adjustable height portafilter holder can be set and locked with the included hex key wrench for hands-free grinding.
• Speed is another feature of the precision conical burrs. Depending on the model you choose, coffee for a single espresso can be ground in as little as 1.9 seconds!
• Multi-language Display
• 3 Modes: Pre-selection - Automatic - Instant
• Total and Partial shot counter
• Notice that it is time to change the Burrs
• Date and time
• Quantity lock configurable by weight ground
• Electronic fan
Key Specifications of the E10 Conic OD
Motor output - 800W
Revolutions per minute - 400 rpm
Burrs diameter - Conical 68mm
Espresso point production - 15 Kg per hour
Production speed at espresso setting - 7grams in 1.9seconds
Hopper capacity - 1.7 Kg (3.75pounds)
Height x width x depth - 635 x 215 x 400 mm
Net weight - 16.93 Kg