Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Capresso Cafe Pro is compact in design and packs the punch of a professional espresso machine for the novice and seasoned pro alike. Including Two Espresso Portafilters, brew one or two servings at a time with the ability to adjust the grind to a flow which produces the richest, thickest crema. The commercial style power frother creates a powerful flow of steam to produce decadent cappuccinos and lattes that can only be found in the best coffee shops. This Capresso Café Pro espresso machine comes complete with 15 bar pump and advanced design boiler that maintains the perfect temperature for each espresso.
The Café PRO Includes Two Espresso Portafilters:
- The double-spout portafilter features a built-in system that makes it easy and fast to create espresso, even if it is the first time you have used an espresso machine. It brews one or two servings at a time by simply filling the basket with ground coffee, inserting it into the machine, and starting the brew cycle. The system in the portafilter body creates the resistance to the water flow automatically.
- The included bottomless espresso filter uses coffee you grind. The adjustment you make to your grinder controls the flow of the espresso. Grind finer to slow the flow and more coarsely to speed up the flow (grinder not included). Because this handle has no bottom, you can instantly see the espresso as it is created and make adjustments to your procedure accordingly. A bottomless portafilter is optional at additional cost with most machines if it is available at all! The ability to grind your own coffee and adjust the grind aids in producing richer, thicker crema.
Advanced Boiler and Pump System
- The advanced design boiler of the Café PRO maintains a reserve of hot water to aid in delivering the perfect temperature for each espresso. This reserve of hot water means less waiting between extractions and more consistent results from your professional espresso machine.
- The pump system features a pump capable of 15BAR pressure. A powerful pump is required for rich, thick crema production and the Café PRO has it!
Commercial Style Power Frother
- The milk frothing wand is designed just like those found on commercial machines. It creates a powerful flow of steam to allow you to create the cappuccinos and lattes as are found in better coffee shops.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE CAPRESSO 125.05:
The heavy-duty stainless steel construction makes the Café PRO professional espresso machine a standout on your counter and is easy to clean.
Its compact footprint of 8” x 11” means it won't take up much counter space.
A big 42 ounce removable water container means more espresso and less refilling.
The large, integrated cup warming tray on the top of the machine includes a cup rail for added stability. Warm cups keep the espresso hot for a longer time for your drinking pleasure.
Front-panel indicator lights show you at a glance when the power is on and whether the "Coffee/Steam" mode is selected.
The large knob on the front engages the brewing mode or the steaming mode.
The stainless steel drip tray is easily removed and easily cleaned.
A coffee scoop/tamper is included as well.
The Capresso 125.05 includes a one year Mfg. warranty
Dimensions (h/w/d)...........11.5"x 8" x 11"
Wattage / Voltage.............1050W/120V/60Hz
Color................................. Stainless Steel