Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Baratza Vario grinder (Improved 2022 version) is a commercial grade coffee grinder for home or commercial use. Perfect for grinding for any type of coffee preparation. The Baratza Vario grinder has 3 user programmable grind/dosing buttons. It features top quality Swiss 54mm ceramic burrs and 220 fineness settings. This is an outstanding choice when you plan to grind for more than one type of coffee preparation.
Features of the Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder:
- MAHLKÖNIG ceramic 54mm flat burrs. These burrs stay sharp up to twice as long as steel burrs.
- Electronic Dosing - The Vario grinds on demand, grinding only the amount of coffee you need. Dosing is adjustable to 0.1 seconds (.2 grams). Three user programmable grind time buttons. Simply press the START button and the Vario grinder automatically delivers a precise dose.
- Digital Control Panel - The front mounted control panel with high visibility LCD display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second (about 0.2 gram).
- Grind directly into portafilter or into 8 oz. ground coffee bin.
- Metal PortaHolder, a Baratza exclusive. Universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter, allows for hands free operation.
- Unique dual cam grind adjustment features two adjustment levers. The right selects Espresso, Drip or French Press (fine, medium or course). The left adjustment lever lets you fine tune the setting for the perfect grind. Over 220 settings available.
- The Baratza Vario coffee grinder grinds fast: 1.6 grams per second set at Espresso, 2.2 grams per second set Course for French Press.
- All-metal burr chamber for commercial-grade durability
- 8 oz. bean hopper
- Powerful 160 watt DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation while allowing extended grind times. Equipped with a thermal reset switch to protect circuitry.
- 5" Wide, 14.5" High, 7" Deep -- 9 pounds
Included with each Baratza Vario: Grinder, Bean hopper with lid, Ground coffee bin, PortaHolder and Instruction manual