The Jura Capresso Impressa S9 One Touch brews from 1 to 16 ounces at a time using just the right amount of fresh ground coffee. The machine features a large 96 oz. removable water tank, 2 stainless steel-lined Thermoblock heating systems and an insulated milk container. Jura Capresso is the 1st and only company to offer One Touch coffee centers with insulated milk containers to keep cold milk cold.
All coffee, milk frothing and hot water functions are fully programmable. You can set the temperature, coffee volume and coffee strength for each button. The Jura Capresso S9 includes an integrated conical burr grinder and a separate coffee shoot for ground coffee. The S9 One Touch also dispenses hot water for tea or Cafe Americano. Other features include: large cup warming area, Clearyl water filtration, Automatic cleaning and rinsing functions, LED Dialog system, electronic sensors and a powerful 18 bar pump.
- One Touch cappuccino and latte macchiato buttons
- 2-line Alpha/Graphic LCD display with graphics bar that indicates progress in the brewing process
- Insulated 20 oz. stainless steel milk container
- Four beverage buttons, all individually programmable for cup size, strength and temperature
- One a la carte button with unique rotary dial to override programmed settings
- Three hot water temperature settings
- Height adjustable dual coffee spouts accommodate tall cups
- Stainless steel cup warming surface
- Commercial solid steel conical burr grinder, sound insulated, with 6 fineness settings
- 10 oz. bean hopper
- Electronic bean level sensor, never lets you completely run out of beans
- Pre-ground coffee chute for decaf or flavored pre-ground coffee
- 2 separate stainless steel lined Thermoblock heating systems - No contact with aluminum, no waiting to switch from brewing to milk steaming
- 18 Bar power pump ensures high pressure during brewing
- Clearyl water filtration makes decalcifying virtually obsolete
- Automatic display messages including integrated cappuccino rinsing and cleaning
- Cup brewing illumination
- Programming, Maintenance, Information accessed via the rotary dial
- Energy saving settings
One Touch Cappuccino - With the One-Touch Cappuccino button, your coffee beans are ground. cold milk is siphoned, heated and frothed into your cup. The coffee is then brewed without ever moving your cup. No other system is easier to use.
One Touch Latte Macchiato - With the push of the One Touch Latte Macchiato button, the coffee is ground, cold milk is siphoned, heated and frothed into your cup. Then the machine pauses to allow the milk to separate and then the coffee is brewed without ever moving your cup. The perfect Cafe Macchiato.
A La Carte Button - With the a la carte button and the rotary dial you can override the coffee strength and cup size just before brewing. This new technology allows you to control the size & strength on any drink on the fly.
Height Adjustable Spout - The dual coffee spouts adjust in height from 2.6" to 6" offering the ability to use a wide variety of cup sizes.
Capacity - Removable 96 oz. water tank, 20 oz. stainless steel thermal milk container, 10 oz. beans hopper
Cleaning & Care - Automatic cleaning and replenishing programs are indicated in the LED display for: fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, rinse coffee spout, cappuccino rinsing and cleaning, tablet cleaning, replace Clearyl filter and decalcify.
Instructions - The Impressa S9 One Touch comes with an illustrated instruction book, quick reference guide and an instructional DVD.
- Platinum finish with chrome accents
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- 14" High, 13 1/2" Wide, 15" Deep
- 27 Pounds
- 2 Year warranty
- Made in Switzerland