- The Aroma+ grinder can grind fresh coffee beans twice as fast as conventional grinders.
- High-tech features like TFT display and a rotary switch simplify the specialty coffee selection process.
- Options to choose size, strength and temperature.
- A 20-ounce stainless steel milk container keeps milk cold for up to eight hours.
- The nine-ounce bean hopper has an air-tight preservation cover and the funnel system accommodates ground coffee as well as beans.
The Jura Z9 is a high-tech, high performance machine designed to make a wide range of specialty coffees. The high speed Aroma+ grinder turns whole beans into fine grind while preserving their aroma; dual thermoblocks—one for coffee and hot water, another for steam—create the optimal conditions for brewing specialty coffee.
Ease of Operation
Brewing an amazing cup of specialty coffee has never been easier. The Jura Z9 combines TFT technology, an intuitive color/text/graphic display along with a rotary switch that allows you to select an endless number of options to brew your favorite specialty coffee.
The Top Topping
The Jura Z9 features state-of-the-art fine foam technology to create the perfect fine milk foam finish for latte macchiato, cappuccino and other specialty coffees. And, thanks to the adjustable spout, it’s possible to add milk foam to a small cup of cappuccino or a tall mug of latte.
The sophisticated design was manufactured with premium finishes and outstanding Swiss craftsmanship.