Features of the Isomac Tea Version 3 Espresso Machine:
- Polished stainless steel body makes the Tea espresso machine look as well as it functions.
- Commercial style portafilter
- E61 Grouphead for outstanding temperature stability
- Large drip tray
- Boiler pressure gauge - Proper boiler pressure will vary from 0.8 to 1.3
- Pump pressure gauge - Accurate during extraction this gauge show pump pressure
- Precision steam and hot water knobs
- Lever control of brewing
- Green Ready Light - remains off while heating, will cycle on and off during the day as machine re-heats.
- Removable 3 liter water reservoir with cover
- Low water shut-off protection
- Multi-directional steam wand, now cool touch
- Cool touch hot water wand
- 3-way solenoid valve. Relieves pressure after brewing.
- Electronic boiler water level control
- 1.2 liter, Heavy duty, stainless steel boiler
- 1,400 watt heating element
- Heat exchanger allows for continuous operation, no recovery time
- Powerful ULKA pump for great espresso
- Includes: 1 & 2 cup baskets, Single spout portafilter, Double spout portafilter, measuring scoop.
- 110 volts, 60 hz, 15 amps
- Made in Italy
- 1 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 16.5" High, 11" Wide, 17.5" Deep
- 46 pounds
Pump Pressure Gauge should only be looked at when extracting espresso from the Tea espresso machine. It provides no useful information at all other times. Second, If the gauge shows different results while extracting, this indicates that your coffee grind tamping, or amount of ground coffee in the basket is not ideal
Green Light - While warming up, this green light remains off until the Isomac Tea III espresso machine reaches proper steam pressure (not pump pressure). If will go on and off alternately with the red light while it intermittently re-heats to maintain steam pressure. In other words, it will turn on and off through out the day and it will definitely go off while extracting as cold water enters the heat exchanger to extract espresso
Boiler Pressure Gauge - Once the machines heats up, this gauge will vary from 0.8 to 1.3 depending upon setting, and it will change throughout the day in this range. As long as the Tea espresso machine is fully heated, the machine extracts espresso or steam milk while in this range.