Call Us for Expert Advice! 800-709-8210
The Francis Francis X7.1 iper machine works only with illy's revolutionary iperEspresso capsules. Unlike conventional one-stage systems, the iperEspresso method uses an innovative, patented two-stage process to create intensely aromatic, full-bodied espresso with rich, velvety crema that lasts and lasts. And because extraction takes place entirely inside the capsule, the coffee and machine never come in contact making for easy clean up. Designed by renowned Italian architect Luca Trazzi, this striking illy X7.1 IperEspresso machine adds a strong visual statement to any kitchen.
Features of the Francis Francis X7.1 iper - White Capule Espresso Machine:
- Works with illy iper capsules only (not pods or ground coffee)
- One touch brewing cycle for ease of use
- Steam arm with professional nozzle
- 34 oz water tank with automatic boiler refill
- 1100 watt brass boiler to ensure an optimal temperature, and to produce more steam.
- Optimized pressure for the best extraction.
- Pump pressure: 15 bars
- High precision temperature control (coffee and steam)
- Lighted central display and acoustic signals guide user
- No contact between machine and coffee inside capsule for a clean system
- Auto-stop feature controls cup volume.
- The Francis Francis X7 iper Espresso Machine has an automatic decalcification program
- 12.2"h x 11.0"w x 13.2"d. - 13.2 lbs.