The doserless model, featured here, allows the user to easily grind directly into a portafilter, alleviating the cleaning chores associated with a doser. Place you portafilter under the chute and grind right into the basket. The heavy-wire support fork under the chute is designed to hold the portafilter while grinding. You can also place an appropriate receptacle under the chute to receive the ground coffee for other coffee-making methods.
With your purchase you will receive the "1st in Coffee's New User's Guide to Silvia and Rocky." Included free with any Rancilio espresso machine or espresso grinder purchase, this 20+ page instructional booklet sets the standard for getting the most out of your Rancilio espresso machines and equipment. The guide covers use and cleaning of the Rocky grinder. Click here to see examples from the guide.
- With over fifty steps to its grind adjustment, it is easy to find the grind that best suits your taste.
- The numbered calibration also makes it easy to switch from espresso to drip and back to espresso again.
- Brushed stainless steel back panel and base makes it a perfect match to the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine.
- Heavy duty metal frame.
- Top-quality hardened steel 50 mm flat burrs.
- Commercial quality 166 watt motor. Powerful, quiet, and made to last.
- 10 oz. bean hopper, with lid, tinted to protect the whole coffee beans from light.
- Sturdy support provides a resting place for portafilter while grinding.
- Dimension: 14" H x 10" D x 5" W
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Made in Italy
- 1 year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: To be sure that you grinder is functioning properly, Rancilio tests all Rocky espresso grinders before they leave the factory. It is normal to find some ground coffee in the grinder when it arrives.