Features of the Refurbished Jura Impressa XJ9 Professional - Commercial Super Automatic Coffee Center:
With the One-Touch Cappuccino or Latte macchiato function, you can prepare specialty coffees topped with milk and milk foam at simply the touch of a button. Thanks to the height-adjustable spout, the function can be used with both small designer cups as well as cups or glasses with a height of up to 6 inches. The new fine foam technology creates milk foam with a fine, feather-light consistency. A 3.5 inch TFT color display is the key to the machine’s intuitive operating concept. Thanks to clear, visual user guidance, choosing specialties is incredibly simple. Ten specialty coffee drinks can be individually programmed. The IMPRESSA XJ9 Professional also delivers outstanding performance with its sophisticated eco-intelligence concept. Offering an intelligent Energy Save Mode and a Zero-Energy Switch, it actively helps you to save precious energy.
As well as being easy to operate and program, the machine is designed to be very easy to care for. The integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs reduce the effort involved to a minimum and guarantee TÜV certified hygiene.
With a wide selection of accessories including a cup warmer and milk cooler, it is possible to create a complete coffee solution tailored to your specific requirements.
- 3.5" TFT color display
- Thermoblock heating system
- Powerful 15 bar pump
- 135 oz removable water tank, uses Clearyl water filters
- Aroma + grinder
- Active bean level monitoring
- 17.6 oz. (500 gram) Bean hopper with aroma preservation lid
- Ground coffee bypass
- Rotary Switch and 6 drink buttons
- 10 programmable specialty drinks
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout with fine foam technology
- Programmable: Water volume, strength, temperature, milk volume and hot water quantity
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Includes: Jura XJ9 Professional Instruction booklet.
- Brilliant Silver finish
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Dimensions: 13.4" wide, 17.3" deep, 19.7" high -- Weight 29 pounds
- Made in Switzerland