Features of the Jura Capresso ENA 9 One Touch:
- Most compact machine of its kind, less than 9½ inches wide.
- Professional grade conical burr grinder. 5 fineness settings. 7 oz. bean hopper.
- Powerful pump rated to produce 15 bars of pressure.
- Totally unique coffee / cappuccino spouts. Connects to milk container for One Touch cappuccino or latte.
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE DUAL SPOUT WITH INTEGRATED FINE-FOAM TECHNOLOGY - The height-adjustable dual spout accommodates almost any size cup and uses two separate channels for coffee and milk. The built-in dedicated milk system prevents cross-contamination, and the new integrated cappuccino frother delivers one-touch feather-light cappuccinos and latte macchiatos in seconds.
- Hot water can be dispensed for Cafe Americano or Tea.
- Fully programmable: the ENA allows you to set the amount (1-16 oz), strength and temperature of your coffee.
- AROMA BOOST - If you need an extra kick, use the Aroma Boost function for the strongest possible cup. With the touch of a button, it grinds the maximum possible amount of coffee and extracts at the ideal temperature for extra-strong, rich flavor.
- Easy to use rotary dial allows for the easy override of programmed settings.
- Three color LCD alphanumeric display.
Green = Machine Ready Red = Requires Action Yellow = Programming Mode
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Clearyl water filtration system eliminates chlorine taste and the need to decalcify.
- Stainless steel thermoblock heating system with temperature settings.
- Automatic ground coffee funnel let you use ground coffee instead of beans. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Zero Energy Button and Energy Save Standby Mode make saving electricity easy.
- 37 oz. removable water tank.
- Black sides with silver front
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- 20 Pounds - 14" high x 9" wide x 17.5" deep
- Made in Switzerland
- 1 year warranty
Jura ENA 9 Instruction Booklet: Click to view