Details of the Refurbished Jura ENA Micro 1:
- Most compact machine of its kind, less than 9 inches wide & 12.7 inches tall.
- Touch panel features easy to read illuminated icons that show when it is time to clean, change the water filter or descale, as well as, when to fill the water tank, add coffee or empty the used coffee grounds.
- Professional grade conical burr grinder. 5 fineness settings. 4.4 oz. bean hopper with aroma preservation seal.
- Powerful pump rated to produce 15 bars of pressure.
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE SPOUT - The height-adjustable spout accommodates a variety of cup sizes, adjusts from 2.3" to 5.6 inches
- Three programmable buttons. ½ oz. to 8 oz. Choice of two strength settings.
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Clearyl water filtration system eliminates chlorine taste and the need to decalcify.
- Stainless steel thermoblock heating system with intelligent pre-heating feature which ensures each cup is the perfect temperature.
- Automatic ground coffee funnel let you use ground coffee instead of beans. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Auto-shutoff, Zero Energy Button and Energy Save Standby Mode make saving electricity easy.
- 37 oz. removable water tank.
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- 19.4 Pounds - 12.7" high x 9" wide x 17.5" deep
- Swiss designed and Swiss engineered
- 1 year warranty