Some say coffee prepared in a French press is the best way to start your day. Coarsely ground coffee beans are brewed in boiling water, and then separated away by plunging the mesh sieve through the press. Direct contact between the beans and the water means a stronger, bolder flavor.
- Stainless-steel plunger with mesh sieve for filtering coffee grounds.
- Excellent heat retention keeps coffee warm longer than metal or glass.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset cookware and stoneware accessories.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 27-oz. cap., 8 1/2" high, 6 1/2" wide (including handle).