Equipped with the latest technology such as thermal stability to the coffee groups which ensure a constant temperature and pre-infusion of the coffee grounds which allows for consistent, balanced shots of coffee.
An espresso machine is your companies most important purchase, a quality built machine such as the La Pavoni Pub 2V features brand name components such as Parker solenoids, Sirai pressurestat and Procon motors with NSF marking.
This is an electronic programmable dosing La Pavoni espresso maker with digital control pad and microprocessor. Four cup size selections including continuous brewing and an instant -stop button. Hot water jet is controlled by Knob. Press- forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system. One steam wand.
Specifications of La Pavoni Pub 2V:
- 2 Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system which eliminates group dripping
- Copper boiler equipped with front mounted transversal heat exchangers and injectors for each group
- Thermal stability: La Pavoni espresso maker with an independent radiator hydraulic system for every group that allows for consistent water circulation throughout the boiler.
- Anti-vacuum valve eliminates liquids from back flushing into the steam wand.
- Mounted gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- Two double portafilters with 2 coffee baskets each.
- Spring taps for hot water and steam
- Steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal electric pump
- 6.5 Liter boiler
- Fittings and hoses for connection to your water line included
- 1500 watts, 110 volts, 13 amps
- Dimensions: 21" High, 20" Wide, 21" Deep -- Weight 98 pounds
- Recommended for up to 400 drinks per day
- 8 Liter water softner included
- Made in Milan Italy
- Your choice: Red or Black side panels
PUB2V requires direct water plumbing.
12 month parts warranty included with La Pavoni Pub 2V
Service and Installation services are available through a nationwide network, call for details
Actual freight charges will be billed upon delivery