La Pavoni Pub 1 Group
Product ID: PUB1V
La Pavoni Pub 1V
Commercial Espresso Machine
La Pavoni PUB espresso machines are equipped with the latest technology and highest quality components. Direct connection to your water line eliminates filling the water tank by hand.
La Pavoni Pub 1V
Equipped with the latest technology such as thermal stability to the coffee group which ensure a constant temperature and pre-infusion of the coffee grounds which allows for consistent, balanced shots of coffee.
An espresso machine is your companies most important purchase, a quality built machine such a La Pavoni features brand name components such as Parker solenoids, Sirai pressurestat and Procon motors with NSF marking.
Electronic programmable dosing espresso machine with digital control pad and microprocessor. Four cup size selections including continuous brewing and an instant -stop button. Hot water jet is controlled by Knob. Press- forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system. One steam wand.
- Group made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system which eliminates group dripping.
- Copper boiler equipped with front mounted transversal heat exchanger and injector
- Thermal stability: Independent radiator hydraulic system for consistent water circulation throughout the boiler.
- Anti-vacuum valve eliminates liquids from back flushing into the steam wand.
- Mounted gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- One double portafilter,and 2 coffee baskets.
- Spring taps for hot water and steam
- Steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal electric pump
- 6.5 Liter boiler
- Fittings and hoses for connection to your water line included
- 1500 watts, 110 volts, 13 amps
- Dimensions: 21" High, 15" Wide, 21" Deep -- Weight 90 pounds
- Recommended for up to 200 drinks per day
- 8 Liter water softner included
- Made in Milan Italy
- Your choice: Red or Black side panels
PUB1V requires direct water plumbing.
12 month parts warranty included
Service and Installation services are available through a nationwide network, call for details
Actual freight charges will be billed upon delivery