Equipped with the latest technology such as thermal stability to the coffee groups which ensure a constant temperature and pre-infusion of the coffee grounds which allows for consistent, balanced shots of coffee.
An espresso machine is your companies most important purchase, a quality built machine such a La Pavoni features brand name components such as Parker solenoids, Sirai pressurestat and Procon motors with NSF marking.
Manual dosing of espresso coffee. Steam for milk frothing is controlled by a knob. Press-forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system. One steam wand for cappuccino and latte.
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system which eliminates group dripping.
- Thermal stability: Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group allows for consistent water circulation throughout the boiler.
- Anti-vacuum valve eliminates liquids from back flushing into the steam wand.
- Mounted gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- Single spout portafilter with single cup filter basket & Double spout portafilter with double cup filter basket
- Spring tap for steam
- Steam wand
- Internal Ulka pump
- 4 Liter boiler
- 2.5 Liter water tank
- 1500 watts, 110 volts, 13 amps
- Dimensions: 21" High, 15" Wide, 21" Deep -- Weight 65 pounds
- Recommended for up to 150 drinks per day
- Made in Milan Italy
- Your choice: Red or Black side panels
12 month parts warranty included
Service and Installation services are available through a nationwide network, call for details
Actual freight charges will be billed upon delivery