La Pavoni Pub 1 Group Pour Over
Product ID: PUB1EM
La Pavoni Pub 1EM
Commercial Espresso Machine
La Pavoni, one the oldest Italian espresso machine manufacturers established in 1905, is pleased to introduce their newest commercial espresso machine. This PUB unit is totally portable, weighing only 65 lbs it is the perfect catering unit or small commercial unit when direct plumbing is not an option.
La Pavoni Pub 1EM
Equipped with the latest technology such as thermal stability to the coffee groups which ensure a constant temperature and pre-infusion of the coffee grounds which allows for consistent, balanced shots of coffee.
An espresso machine is your companies most important purchase, a quality built machine such a La Pavoni features brand name components such as Parker solenoids, Sirai pressurestat and Procon motors with NSF marking.
Manual dosing of espresso coffee. Hot water jet is controlled by a knob. Press-forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system. One steam wand for cappuccino and latte.
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system which eliminates group dripping.
- Thermal stability: Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group allows for consistent water circulation throughout the boiler.
- Anti-vacuum valve eliminates liquids from back flushing into the steam wand.
- Mounted gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- One double portafilter,and 2 coffee baskets.
- Spring taps for hot water and steam
- Steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal Ulka pump
- 4 Liter boiler
- 2 Liter water tank
- 1500 watts, 110 volts, 13 amps
- Dimensions: 21" High, 15" Wide, 21" Deep -- Weight 65 pounds
- Recommended for up to 150 drinks per day
- Made in Milan Italy
- Your choice: Red or Black side panels
12 month parts warranty included
Service and Installation services are available through a nationwide network, call for details
Actual freight charges will be billed upon delivery