Equipped with the latest technology such as thermal stability to the coffee groups which ensure a constant temperature and pre-infusion of the coffee grounds which allows for consistent, balanced shots of coffee.
An espresso machine is your companies most important purchase, a quality built machine such a La Pavoni features brand name components such as Parker solenoids, Sirai pressurestat and Procon motors with NSF marking.
Electronic programmable dosing espresso machine with digital control pad and microprocessor. Four cup size selections including continuous brewing and an instant -stop button. Hot water jet is controlled by Knob. Press-forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system. Two steam wands.
- 2 Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system which eliminates group dripping
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchangers and front injectors for each group
- Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group
- Thermal stability: Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group allows for consistent water circulation throughout the boiler.
- Anti-vacuum valve eliminates liquids from back flushing into the steam wand.
- Mounted gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- Two double spout portafilters, each with a single and a double coffee baskets
- One low profile portafilter which allows for brewing into a 7" high cup
- Spring taps for hot water and steam
- 2 Steam wands
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal electric pump
- 14 Liter boiler
- Fittings and hoses for connection to your water line included
- 4370 watts, 220 volts
- Dimensions: 21" High, 30" Wide, 21" Deep -- Weight 129 pounds
- Recommended for up to 600 drinks per day
- 8 Liter water softner included
- Made in Milan Italy
- Your choice: Red or Black side panels
BAR2V requires direct water plumbing.
12 month parts warranty included
Service and Installation services are available through a nationwide network, call for details.
Actual freight charges will be billed upon delivery