- The most compact unit of its kind with One Touch technology to brew multiple specialty coffees at the touch of a button.
- A “traffic light” display simplifies operation: Green indicates the machine is ready to brew; yellow is programming mode; and red signals cleaning is needed.
- A rotary dial makes it easy to change milk and coffee volumes and strength to ensure the perfect cup of specialty coffee every time.
- A professional grade conical burr grinder with five fineness settings and height adjustable spout accommodate a variety of flavors and cup sizes.
- An automatic ground coffee funnel allows for a simple transition from beans to ground coffee.
Small Size, Big Flavor
The Jura ENA Micro 9 is a great option for a compact space. Although it measures just 9.1 inches wide, 12.7 inches tall and 17.5 inches deep, it makes specialty coffees with big flavor.
Easy to Operate
Making a great cup of specialty coffee with the Jura ENA Micro 9 is as simple as pressing a button. The machine is outfitted with graphic buttons for ease of use. The hardest part is deciding what kind of specialty coffee to make.
High Tech, High Performance
The Jura ENA Micro 9 is best described in four words: Minimum size, maximum function. The sleek design features dual, height-adjustable spouts that can be adjusted from two to 5.4 inches to accommodate cups of various sizes. Separate coffee and milk pipes ensure the perfect flavor and state-of-the-art fine foam technology makes fine milk foam to top off every cup of specialty coffee.
With the single touch of a button, the Jura ENA Micro 9 produces espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato and café crème. Thanks to a new micro brewing unit, the machine ensures premium espresso. In addition to the impressive range of specialty coffees, the machine also dispenses hot water for tea.