Key features of the Jura Impressa J9 One Touch TFT (silver finish):
While all Jura coffee centers can make a espresso or coffee at the touch of a button, Jura One Touch machines let you prepare milk based drinks (cappuccino, latte, macchiato) at the touch of one button. By connecting a milk container to the J9's dual nozzle, both steamed milk and coffee can be prepared directly into your serving cup.
TFT display with Rotary Selection
The J9's new user interface sets a new standard. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of coffee drinks appears on the color TFT display. All you need to do is press the button once, and you will soon be drinking your specialty coffee choice. You can even personalize the look of the machine by selecting wallpaper for the TFT display. The colorful choices include red coffee berry, blue sky with clouds, roasted coffee beans, white coffee flower, green leaves, white background, tan background and green coffee berry designs.
Height Adjustable spouts
The height of the cappuccino spout is adjustable between 4 and 6 inches. The coffee spouts are adjustable between 2.5 and 4 inches. The coffee spouts are also width adjustable. This allows you to create the perfect drink in both a small espresso cup and in any glass up to 6" tall.
Fine Foam Technology
This revolutionary development from Jura ensures milk foam that is fine & light. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine.
Features and Specifications
- 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Integrated conical burr coffee grinder with variable fineness adjustment
- Programmable strength, can grind from 5 to 16 grams per serving, 5 levels of choice
- Programmable serving size
- 9 oz. bean hopper with air tight aroma preservation cover
- Automatic funnel system accommodates pre-ground coffee, allows you to use ground coffee instead of beans
- Large 73 oz. water tank
- Clearyl water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Two programmable coffee brewing temperatures
- Fast heating 1450 watt stainless steel lined thermo-block can handle continuous use
- 20 oz. Stainless steel vacuum milk container, keeps milk cold for 8 hours
- Smart monitors tell you when to add water, fill beans, empty used coffee empty drip tray and when to replace water filter
- Silver finish with chrome accents
- Automatic cleaning function
- 1450 watts with Energy Save Mode and Zero Energy Switch
- Dimensions: 11.2" Wide, 13.5" High, 17" Deep - 24 pounds
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Switzerland