- Measuring just 9.5 inches wide, it’s the most compact machine in the Jura line.
- Professional grade conical burr grinder with five fineness settings.
- Separate coffee and cappuccino spouts; for cappuccino or latte, it connects to the milk container at the touch of a button.
- Programmable. Set the size (from one to 16 ounces), strength and temperature to brew the perfect cup of coffee.
- The “aroma boost” button brews an extra strong cup.
Wide repertoire of specialities
The Jura ENA 9 brews popular specialty coffee drinks like latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso and coffee. Despite its compact size, it incorporates the features of a much larger machine, including One Touch technology that brews the perfect cup of specialty coffee at the touch of a button.
Revolutionary fine foam technology
The state-of-the-art fine foam technology creates milk foam with a fine, feather-light consistency.
Aroma Boost for extra coffee kick
The Aroma Boost function provides a natural, refreshing energy boost when you need it. At the touch of a button, it freshly grinds the maximum possible amount of powder and extracts it in the variable brewing chamber under optimum conditions to make an extra-strong espresso or lungo.
Elegant color concept
The front and top parts of the ENA 9 are finished with a glossy double coat of metallic-look silver lacquer. The sides and back in Piano Black and the high-gloss chrome-plated dual spout perfectly complement the lines of the machine to create a multi-award winning design.